Daily Wear: Indigo and Violet

2 Mar 2010


T-shirt: Gap
Ruffle cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Jersey skirt: Uniqlo
Charcoal tights: Sainsbury's
Black velvet flats: Crocs
Light turquoise necklace: Thrifted

The weather was so warm and sunny today, with a real hint of summer in the air! This bright violet skirt made me feel so fresh and happy all day. In London, lots of people discarded their winter coats, but I didn't want to tempt fate so I wore mine. Even though it's lovely in the sun, it's still very chilly in the shade. I hope the sun stays with us until the weekend as I'm visiting Brighton for the day to see Ronan Keating in concert!

14 comments:

Jazz said...

I know! It's all bright and pretty..but the wind is still pretty cold .. brr..
I love your cardigan , it's cute! :)
xx

Eyeliah said...

oh I like, what a special cardigan.

Kelley Anne said...

This is so pretty. I love the pop of color in your skirt and the wonderful tiered ruffles on the back of your cardigan. What a beautiful, summer-inspired outfit.

emma wallace said...

So cute - I love your stockings! Your colors are so wonderful - they almost ombre (is that a word?) from the top down!

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Stéphanie said...

So so adorable !

Hannah Sadie said...

I love that cardigan! Pretty ensemble...

Rebecca said...

Wonderful! It seems that you have a lot of lovely simple pieces that are good for mixing and matching. I need to try to simplify my wardrobe. :)

Christina said...

Cute skirt. I looks comfy. (;

one sydney road said...

Gorgeous cardigan...love the ruffles :)! How nice that it's warm & sunny out...I'm anxious for that first warm day :)

Cara Kuhl said...

The color of this skirt is just to die for. really. it's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

you look stylish and comfortable -- love your outfit. super cute cardi!

Suzanna S said...

I really love your daily wear series! Keep it coming!

lovecaboose said...

di you say velvet crocs? i did not know there was such a thing, i thought they all were made of rubber. while initially opposed to the croc, after seeing so many cute, unexpected styles i find myself wanting a pair. where do you get yours?

Rebecca said...

Hi lovecaboose - yes they are velvet crocs! They're rubber with a flocked finish on the outside. They are called 'Lily Winter' and are available from the Crocs website, but I got mine from Amazon.

Post a Comment