Window love

29 Mar 2010



This is the roller blind that I'd picked out for the kitchen in the flat that just wasn't meant to be. It's from John Lewis and I love the combination of colours. I'd dreamt up the whole decor to complement this blind! I'm sure it will work fine in any other kitchen, so all is not lost. (I can't install it in my current kitchen because there is no window, which one of the many reasons we have decided to move.) I just hope this blind is still available if/when we finally move!

5 comments:

Le said...

love this - very special :) you will find another home for it I am sure ... best le

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I'm sure you will find something else as nice as the one you wanted :)

Erica Cook said...

This is so pretty love the colour combo.
Like what you have going on here... decided to follow and stay awhile.
xo Erica

http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

paula said...

It is beautiful.

sloeginfizz said...

I love the colors — beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog and voting for my design on Bloesem!
Cheers,
Nicole

Post a Comment